Monday, March 7, 2011

TOSH.O AND THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE

Tosh.0Tuesdays 10pm / 9c
Spoiler Alert - Human Centipede - Uncut
tosh.comedycentral.com
Tosh.0 VideosDaniel ToshWeb Redemption

WARNING:  You will never look at the letter 'B' the same way again after viewing this video :)

First and foremost, I must announce that this movie was suggested by a friend of mine, but little did this young fellow know, I already watched this spoiler video.  I assure you this is the best twenty-five minute investment you could ever ask for!  I admit I did not watch the actual movie, however, after viewing this video, I am more than satisfied on the topic.  I will try my best not to spoil this spoiler, but I can't resist discussing a few things about it.

If you are unfamiliar with this movie, please scroll up and examine the movie title screen behind Tosh until you find Waldo.  Waldo being the silhouette of three people sewn ass-to-mouth.  Before you stop reading, at least know this.  I heard the director of this film is not as demented as one would naturally assume.  I've actually heard this idea originated from his drunken conversations on appropriate punishment for child molesters.  Not such a bad idea now huh?

As twisted as this idea is, it does sadden me to think how realistic this horror can be.  It is quite possible, especially in this day and age that some psychotic looney could attempt this human transformation on three random victims.  Technically, this idea is quite possible, especially when compared to other horror and sci-fi films.  In my opinion, the chances of this happening to you are probably greater than aliens landing on Earth, being struck by lightning, being attacked by a vampire and saved by a werewolf, and sinking in a Titanic sized ship.  I never realized how many other things I would prefer happening to me before this.

Tosh is brilliantly hysterical.  I literally peed my pants the first time I watched this, and as a result am now a fan of him and his show.  Whatever you do, always remember, "Rohypnol, rape drug" thumbs up!


OH SHIT!







  

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome for being exposed to this movie spoiler. I feel honored that I introduced you to the best comedian on tv right now! But remember this... Never will I be .... B. <3 Nicole

    ReplyDelete