Friday, October 14, 2011

HORRIBLE BOSSES

2011
Director:  Seth Gordon
Writer:  Michael Markowitz (screenplay and story), John Francis Daley (screenplay), and Jonathan M. Goldstein (screenplay)
Starring:  Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis, Colin Farrell, Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Spacey


I've been on a comedy kick lately, but this one should just about wrap it up considering it's HALLOWEEN MONTH!  


I liked this movie.  I wouldn't call it hilarious, but there were some funny scenes!  I love Jason Bateman and just about everything he's in.  I'm not too familiar with Charlie Day or Jason Sudeikis, primarily because I avoid stupid humor movies.  Colin Farrell and Jennifer Aniston are awesome in this!  I've never seen Colin look so nasty and Jennifer so hot!  Above all, Kevin Spacey is the shit and makes this movie!  Obviously this movie does no justice for Spacey after seeing him in The Usual Suspects and American Beauty, but it sure shows us his capability of mastering the role of a psychotic douche bag.  


The movie is about these three guys who are mistreated and taken advantage of by their asshole bosses.  This is funny enough because who can honestly say they love their boss?!  Well, hopefully your boss isn't a coke head, sexual predator, or over the top jerk off.  Well... I said hopefully.  So anyway, these pussy knuckleheads decide to kill each other's bosses.  All goes terribly wrong, but magically works out in the end, as these types of plots typically do.  


The one negative thought about Horrible Bosses that just won't evaporate out of my mind is that the ugliest of the three guys gets pussy all the time.  Yes, I am talking to you, Jason Sudeikis.  What the fuck?  It's more unrealistic than this plot itself.  


Oh yeah, Jamie Foxx is in it too...not too impressed, but I do dig his tats!  Aaand, my favorite scene definitely has the phrase "suck dick for $20 in it"!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment